About The DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer
Click here to use the DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer. The full version is available for Daily Fantasy Pro and All Pro subscribers to use online on desktops and tablets.
Click here to learn more about our DFS Single Lineup Optimizer. The full version is available for Daily Fantasy Pro and All Pro subscribers on all devices, including phones.
With the DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer, you'll get all of this:
- An unlimited number of lineups each week, for every slate, for DraftKings, FanDuel, and Yahoo!
- Our unique Optimizer Algorithm, that automatically generates the right amount of upside and uniqueness for your specific contest
- Our three weekly projection sets and corresponding upside numbers
- Ownership projections for GPPs
- The ability to export your lineups so they can be easily added into DraftKings, FanDuel, Fantasy Draft or Yahoo!
- Advanced lineup management, featuring exposure reports and charts comparing upside, correlation, uniqueness, and projections of all your lineups in a given slate
- A vast array of advanced settings, including forcing and avoiding certain stacks, cap range, randomness, team limits, and flex distribution
If you would prefer to use our most streamlined Lineup Builder--or want to build lineups on your phone--be sure to try our DFS Single Lineup Builder or learn more about it in our Single Lineup Builder Quick Start Guide.
Multi Lineup Optimizer Help
As you can see, the Multi Lineup Optimizer is a robust tool. Because there is so much that the app can do, you might have some questions the first time you use it. Here's some help.
DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer: Getting Started
This article will give you a quick rundown on how to get started using the DFS Optimizer.
DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer: Customizing the Player Pool
This article will teach you how to customize your player pool in the DFS Optimizer.
DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer: Advanced Controls
The DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer is designed to automate many of your choices, but if you want to adjust the Advanced Controls, this article will guide you.
DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer: Managing Lineup Exposure
If you want to sharpen your multi-entry skills, this article will teach you how the DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer helps you manage your lineup exposure.
The DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer YouTube Playlist
Here you can find five quick videos from our Lead Apps Engineer. These will allow you to master the Optimizer. You can either use the full playlist above or get to each video using the links below.
- Getting Started
An explanation of how to start generating and exporting lineups.
- Customizing the Player Pool
Learn how to change projections, upside, maximum exposures, and lock/exclude players.
- Advanced Controls
A rundown of the advanced aspects, including Stacks, Randomness, Flex, Team Limits, and Cap Ranges.
- Controlling Exposure
An explanation of why and how this works in the DFS Multi Lineup Optimizer.
- Managing Lineups
An explanation of how to pick the best lineups from those you've generated, filtering by lineup profiles, deleting the worst, and favoriting the best before exporting them in CSV format.
If there are any other questions or issues, please check out our HelpDesk page.
More articles from FBG StaffSee all
Daily Fantasy Sports Coverage: Preseason
Our Menu of Preseason Content
The Footballguys March Madness Bracket
More articles on: DraftKingsSee all
Super Bowl Single Game Slate - Knotts
Tips and Picks, Conference Championships - Lee
Vegas Value Chart: Conference Championships - Lee
More articles on: FanDuelSee all
Cracking FanDuel: Divisional Round - Knotts
Cracking FanDuel: Week 18 - Knotts
Cracking FanDuel Week 17 - Knotts