Target Leaders through Week 4
Highlighted in Green are players with at least 10 targets in a game. The Rec% column shows reception percentage. Red = less than 50%, Green = greater than 70%
Did You Know?
- Julio Jones had 104 receptions in 2014, however only 7 were in the red zone. The same stands true this year with 5 of his 38 catches occurring in the red zone.
- Charles Clay is the only Bills player with more than one touchdown this year.
- Cincinnati is the only team with three players with three or more touchdowns (Jeremy Hill 5, A.J. Green 3, Tyler Eifert 3)
- Mike Wallace is the only Vikings wide receiver with a touchdown. He has one.
- Travis Benjamin leads the Browns with 16 receptions, however Duke Johnson has 15 receptions in the last two games.
- Jimmy Graham's 47.50 PPR fantasy points is as much as Kendall Wright, who already had his bye.
- Eddie Lacy and Ameer Abdullah have the same number of PPR fantasy points (40.80) through Week 4.
- The Falcons currently boast the #1 fantasy running back and wide receiver in Devonta Freeman and Julio Jones.
- Kirk Cousins leads all quarterbacks with 35 completions on third down. The next closest is Peyton Manning with 29. Cousins also leads the league with 26 first down passes on third down.
- Rams RB Benny Cunningham leads all backs in third down receptions with 8.
- Demaryius Thomas has the most receptions from the goal line to midfield with 24. Julio Jones has the most receptions (17) from midfield to the opponent's goal line.
- Alex Smith leads all quarterbacks with 401 yards passing in the fourth quarter and overtime.
- Andy Dalton is averaging 11.0 yards per attempt on first down to lead all quarterbacks. He also has 555 yards passing on first down, tops in the league. Interestingly enough, Tom Brady has 539 yards passing on first down in only three games.
- Five running backs are averaging 5.0 yards per carry or higher on first down (min 25 carries). Giovani Bernard, DeAngelo Williams, Chris Ivory, Adrian Peterson and Alfred Blue.
- Six wide receivers have three games of 10 targets and 8 receptions - Antonio Brown, Julian Edelman, DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Jarvis Landry and Demaryius Thomas. In case you're wondering, Odell Beckham doesn't even have one.
- Two running backs have at least 100 combined rushing and receiving yards in three games this year - Matt Forte and Jamaal Charles.
- Jason Witten and Jordan Reed are the only tight ends to have six catches in three games this year.
- Four players have at least two touchdowns in two games this year - Larry Fitzgerald, Jeremy Hill, Julio Jones and Devonta Freeman
Questions, suggestions and comments are always welcome to email@example.com