MIN @ NO
- Alvin Kamara tied the touchdown record with six and was a golden ticket to a fantasy championship, much to the chagrin of anyone who started any other Saint in their fantasy Super Bowl. The Saints can still become the #1 seed with a win, Packers loss to the Bears, and Seahawks win over the 49ers.
- Minnesota’s poor defense allowed for enough garbage time to have all of their passing game pieces come through, with Irv Smith posting the biggest tight end game of the week (he could have had a third score), pointing to bigger things in 2021.
- Dalvin Cook won't play in Week 17 due to a family emergency after his father died this week.
TB @ DET
- Tom Brady had a massive game in a half and it’s a good thing since the Bucs built such a huge lead at halftime that he sat for the second half. Mike Evans and Rob Gronkowski were the biggest hits, but Antonio Brown, Chris Godwin, and Leonard Fournette were also good enough to satisfy fantasy teams. The Bucs just need to win to sew up the five seed and a date with the NFC East winner in the wild card round. A Rams loss to the Cardinals would also do that for them.
- Matthew Stafford got hurt early and hurt the chances of any fantasy team counting on the Lions.
More articles from Sigmund BloomSee all
Building the Perfect Playoff Challenge Lineup
Playoff Fantasy Football Rankings, Tiers and Strategy
Week 17 Offensive Sleepers