HOU @ DET
- Will Fuller V was somehow still balling and winning weeks on Thanksgiving but then he got a six game suspension for PED usage this week. Brandin Cooks is going to be a fantasy WR1 from here on out.
- Deshaun Watson is playing his best football of the year and the Lions defense is playing its worst. He might be as valuable as Patrick Mahomes II right now. Chicago, Green Bay, Tennessee, and Tampa Bay get the Lions from Weeks 13-16.
- Keke Coutee was just missed on an early deep ball and could be a very useful depth piece if Watson stays hot and he stays healthy.
- Duke Johnson Jr caught a wheel route touchdown on a beautiful throw and he is a candidate to be a PPR wonder to fill the vacuum left by Fuller.
- The Lions offense also looks morose, although Kerryon Johnson showed a pulse for dynasty leagues and the Texans forgot to cover TJ Hockenson. The Texans are probably still a defense to target when we are setting lineups. They have the Colts twice in the next three weeks.
- Jordan Akins dropped two scores and Kahale Warring got activated so the Texans tight end situation is not clear enough to take advantage of it in fantasy, but Akins could get more action in the slot if Keke Coutee starts lining up outside.
More articles from Sigmund BloomSee all
Building the Perfect Playoff Challenge Lineup
Playoff Fantasy Football Rankings, Tiers and Strategy
Week 17 Offensive Sleepers