ARI @ SEA
- Kyler Murray’s throwing shoulder got hurt by a resurgent Seahawks defense and he didn’t run nearly as much or as effectively. We’ll see if this carries over to a matchup against the Patriots.
- Carlos Hyde and the Seattle running game came alive and could give the Seahawks a balanced offense down the stretch. We’ll see if Hyde’s value persists or if Chris Carson returns for Week 12 on Monday night in Philadelphia.
- Kenyan Drake was bottled up as a runner, but scored and had his biggest involvement in the passing game this year, keeping him in RB2/Flex consideration. Chase Edmonds role in the passing game equaled another score, also keeping him in RB2/Flex consideration.
- The Seahawks defense has firmed up in all aspects and didn’t allow a big game to a Cardinals receiver. We’ll continue to evaluate whether this is a matchup to exploit for opposing passing games with the struggling Eagles up next.
- Russell Wilson wasn’t as prolific against the Cardinals, although a dropped score by DK Metcalf would have helped his fantasy outcome get into strong QB1 range. An improved defense and the return of at least one of the top two running backs could lower his fantasy ceiling.
- Greg Olsen went out with a foot injury that will give Will Dissly and Jacob Hollister an outside chance of being fantasy relevant down the stretch.
More articles from Sigmund BloomSee all
Building the Perfect Playoff Challenge Lineup
Playoff Fantasy Football Rankings, Tiers and Strategy
Week 17 Offensive Sleepers