- We knew Nyheim Hines was a good receiving threat out of the backfield, but could he be the best runner too? He was in Week 10 and if the coaches adjust accordingly, he could be an everyweek RB2 in PPR leagues.
- Michael Pittman Jr looked to be on the same page as Philip Rivers and his gifts are translating in this offense. He’ll be the top priority waiver wire wide receiver this week with a good schedule coming up.
- Ryan Tannehill had his worst game as a Titan or at least it felt that way. A.J. Brown did drop what could have been a long score, but the Titans pass offense was still ineffective overall, although we should give some credit to the Colts defense and point out that the Titans line was without Taylor Lewan and Rodger Saffold got hurt during the game. This week vs. the Ravens isn’t that promising for Tannehill and his stock is falling. This was already a low volume pass offense to begin with, if the efficiency isn’t high, A.J. Brown and Jonnu Smith will have a low floor because of Corey Davis’s role as a possession receiver widening the target tree.
- Philip Rivers was solid and efficient, but it’s hard to know how much of that was him and pass offense picking up with Pittman emerging, and how much was the Titans pass defense being one to target. Lamar Jackson gets them this week.
- Don’t worry about Derrick Henry. He routinely ripped off nice gains against a run defense that shut down the Ravens last week. Both of the touchdowns were vultured (D’Onta Foreman and Jonnu Smith) or a big game was there for him.