ATL @ CAR
- Curtis Samuel scored a rushing touchdown as a red zone running back plus caught a long fleaflicker touchdown, he’s fantasy relevant and the team is making good on desires to use him more.
- D.J. Moore did nothing until the last drive, and his floor gets a lot lower by Samuel getting better.
- Calvin Ridley left with a hurt foot, but it’s not believed to be serious. He’ll have three extra days to recover before the Week 9 game against Denver.
- Brian Hill outplayed Todd Gurley who scored but otherwise came up small in a good matchup. Monitor this to see if it becomes more of a committee.
- Hayden Hurst continues to be helped by Julio Jones being out there and is a consistent high floor TE1 now.
- Mike Davis ran well despite the so-so fantasy results, he’s worth holding as a Christian McCaffrey injury hedge now that he’s proven he can be a strong fantasy play if given the chance.
- Teddy Bridgewater did nothing except the fleaflicker touchdown. That really undermines our confidence in him as a streamer or 2QB/Superflex play.
More articles from Sigmund BloomSee all
Building the Perfect Playoff Challenge Lineup
Playoff Fantasy Football Rankings, Tiers and Strategy
Week 17 Offensive Sleepers