DEN @ NYJ
- The Jets lost, but Adam Gase still lasted longer than Bill O’Brien this year.
- Tim Patrick is Brett Rypien’s favorite receiver and he could have lasting value even when Drew Lock returns with the Broncos passing target tree branches getting weaker due to injuries to Noah Fant (ankle) and KJ Hamler (hamstring). If Fant is out for an extended time later this season, remember Albert Okwuegbunam was Lock’s favorite touchdown target in college.
- Jamison Crowder has been excellent in both of his healthy games and has earned PPR WR3/Flex starter status as long as he’s on the field until he lets us down, even with Joe Flacco possibly starting this week vs. Arizona
- About Flacco, even though Sam Darnold finished the game, the team may hold him out of Week 5 to give his shoulder time to heal. The Jets could get Le’Veon Bell back this week.
- Jeff Smith didn’t look out of place on an NFL field and he was reasonably productive, so add him to the emergency play pool, which might become important this year.
- The Jets are becoming a good bet to give up at least one rushing score a week. Kenyan Drake, we’re waiting...
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider and unlock the full version of this page.
You will receive our Daily Email Update
with the latest news and fantasy analysis.
We will never spam you. Ever.
Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose
More articles from Sigmund BloomSee all
Buy Low, Sell High: Early Offseason Buy Low Shopping List
What You Need to Know From Week 11
Week 12 Offensive Sleepers