The best time of the year is almost here - your fantasy league's draft day! In order to succeed, you'll need to manage your time well. Here, we'll review how to best prep for your upcoming draft, depending on how much time you have available.
1 Minute Left Before Draft
Stop wasting your time reading these words. Instead, do this:
- Go to David Dodd's Top 300 Draft list for either Non-PPR leagues: or PPR leagues: and print out a copy to match your league scoring.
While not customized exactly to your scoring and roster rules, these fundamental draft lists will get you through most any league's draft.
5 Minutes Left Before the Draft
Planning ahead isn't a strong suit of yours, but at least you left yourself more time than the 1-Minute-Left guy.
- Go to Dodd's Top 300 Draft list for either Non-PPR leagues or PPR leagues and print out a copy to match your league scoring.
- If you have some more time:
- Review of the most recent Injury Rounds: Preseason Week X article by Dr. Jene Bramel.
- Write notes on guys who are injured on your 300 player draft sheet from Dodds.
30 Minutes Left Before the Draft
More articles from FBG StaffSee all
Daily Fantasy Sports Coverage: Week 2
2020 Season Long Coverage: Week 2
Bottom 5 Passing Matchups Week 2