This week I look at some interesting stats and tidbits that will ultimately make you smile at your own brilliance or help you with your team/lineup decisions heading into the end of the first half of the fantasy season.
5 eyebrow-raising stats about the Patriots from 2019 and 2020. Not all of it is bad
- Tom Brady has 18 touchdown passes for the Buccaneers while the Patriots have only 3.
- Last year New England had a +11 point margin. In their last three games, that point margin is an astounding -16.3.
- New England is dead last in points scored per game in the first quarter with 1.2. Last year, they were 7.1, 2nd highest in the league.
- Surprisingly, this is still good. The Patriots are holding opponents to 3.8 third-down conversions per game - 2nd best in the league. Last year, it was 3.1, the highest in the league.
- New England penalties committed per game - 2020: 2.5. 2019: 5.7. The Patriots 2.5 penalties per game are by far the lowest of all teams. The next closest is 4.0 by the Rams.
More articles from Jeff HaseleySee all
More articles on: AnalysisSee all
Normalized Strength of Schedule: Week 13 - Lee
Rent-a-Kicker: Week 13 - Harstad
The Top 10: Week 13 - Waldman