Sunday Morning Update
This week is hard as there are some key decisions to be made. With that said, I will be fading Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones this week which very well may come back to bite me. The more I look into Terry McLaurin this week against with Alex Smith at the helm. He is turning into a number one wide receiver and is priced too low. He also gets to face former teammate at Ohio State Jeff Okudah.
To get to McLaurin unfortunately means that I will need to move off of Alvin Kamara. It's a tough matchup for Kamara facing a 49ers run defense that has allowed 3.4 yards per carry this year. With Michael Thomas back, Kamara is not as safe as he otherwise might have been.
At the tight end position, T.J. Hockenson is active this week after missing practice earlier his week. With no Kenny Golladay, Hockenson should be in a great spot this week. He has 18 targets over his last two weeks, and is appearing to start to emerge as the elite receiving tight end that the Lions hoped they would get when they took him in the first round.
Finally, James Robinson, while the game script could fall apart and out of his favor, Green Bay is allowing the second-most fantasy points to opposing running backs and 4.9 yards per carry. I would love to find a way to get up to James Conner against Cincinnati who just feels a little bit safer, but not sure I want to downgrade any other positions, so Robinson is more of a good player in a good enough matchup, who's salary fits within the lineup.
- QB Kyler Murray, ARI, $8,800
- RB Duke Johnson Jr, HOU, $5,800
- RB Mike Davis, CAR, $5,400
- WR Davante Adams, GB, $9,500
- WR Terry McLaurin, WAS, $7,000
- WR Robby Anderson, CAR, $6,400
- TE T.J Hockenson, DET, $6,300
- Flex RB James Robinson, JAX, $7,300
- TD Las Vegas Raiders, $3,500
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- Green Bay (vs Jax) – 31 points
- Arizona (vs BUF) – 29 points
- New Orleans (vs SF) – 29 points
- LA Rams (vs SEA) – 28 points
- Tampa Bay (at CAR) – 28 points