The FFPC best ball format utilizes 28 rounds which allow for some creative dart-throwing in the last 4 rounds of the draft. Here are my favorite plays with those last picks.
- Nick Foles (ADP = 197) and Mitchell Trubisky, CHI/11 (ADP = 277) - Nick Foles sometimes goes way later than his ADP of 197. In these situations, you can usually pair Foles and Trubisky cheaply to lock up the Chicago passers for a great price.
- Reggie Bonnafon, CAR/13 (ADP = 294) - Running backs get hurt. The top 50 PPR running backs averaged just 14.3 games in 2019. Reggie Bonnafon has almost no value should McCaffrey stay healthy, but is likely the next man up if Christian were to miss some games.
- Dare Ogunbowale, TB/13 (ADP = 300) - Ogunbowale ended the year with 286 receiving yards on 35 receptions in 2019. With Tom Brady under center, Dare could have an expanded role if Ke'Shawn Vaughn does not grasp the offense quickly.
- Royce Freeman, DEN/8 (ADP = 306) - Freeman combined for 752 rushing/receiving yards and 4 touchdowns in 2019 but now finds himself behind both Melvin Gordon III and Phillip Lindsay on the depth chart. But he is a trade (or injury) away from being relevant.
- Jalen Richard, OAK/6 (ADP = 309) - Richard doesn't score enough to get noticed, but he logged 104 catches for 930 yards over the last two seasons. His worth would increase mightily should Josh Jacobs get hurt.
- Rex Burkhead, NE/6 (ADP = 310) - Burkhead was extremely efficient averaging 4.6 yards-per-carry on the ground and 10.3 yards per reception in 2019. He can fill in for both Sony Michel and James White and has more relevance in best-ball leagues where his fluky games where he scores multiple touchdowns always count.
- Dion Lewis, NYG/11 (ADP = 320) - Lewis will backup Saquon Barkley and that is good enough for a dart throw.
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider and unlock the full version of this page.
You will receive our Daily Email Update
with the latest news and fantasy analysis.
We will never spam you. Ever.
Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose
More articles from David DoddsSee all
More articles on: Best ballSee all
DraftKings Week 4 Best Ball Rankings - Brimacombe
DraftKings Week 3 Best Ball Rankings - Brimacombe
DraftKings Week 2 Best Ball Rankings - Brimacombe
More articles on: SleepersSee all
Week 17 Offensive Sleepers - Bloom
IDP Sleepers, Week 17 - Settle
IDP Dynasty Sleepers, Week 17 - Tietgen