Miami at New England
1. Cam Newton, New England Patriot
2. Patriots rematch against the Dolphins, who beat them last time out in Week 17 to force them to play the next week against the Titans, who ended the Brady/Belichick era
3. New England's first pick of this year's draft, safety/returner Kyle Dugger, who didn't look that much different in his first camp than he did at Division II Lenoir-Rhyne, a potentially special player
4. The Dolphins have the best and most expensive outside cornerback duo in the league after they signed Byron Jones to join Xavien Howard and #30 pick Noah Igbinoghene has been getting rave reviews while Howard was on the COVID list. The Patriots wide receiver group might be the worst in the league. Your move, McDaniels
6. The scary Patriots defense from 2020 lost all three starting linebackers, one of which plays for the Dolphins now - Kyle Van Noy - and their top run-stuffing tackle Danny Shelton. His replacement, Beau Allen, hasn't practiced yet. Jordan Howard and Matt Breida should get lots of opportunities.
7. Fitzmagic! Condolences to Ryan Fitzpatrick and his family after he lost his mother. He makes every season that he plays in more fun to watch.
NY Jets at Buffalo
8. Admit it, if you aren't a Jets fan, it's fun to hate watch Adam Gase and Gregg Williams. And if you are a Jets fan, good luck figuring out what you did in a past life to earn that. Does 2020 have anything in store lower than three weeks of starting quarterback Luke Falk for the 2019 New York Jets? Get out your popcorn.
9. What exactly is Gase going to do with his running backs? Le'Veon Bell is not shy about expressing his feelings. More popcorn.
10. Buffalo's 2020 first-round pick, Stefon Diggs
11. Ed Oliver is a bad, bad man on the football field and he's going to face a rebuilt Jets offensive line,
12. How are the Jets going to slow down the Bills offense without CJ Mosley or Jamal Adams?
13. Will Zach Moss and Chris Herndon live up to the summer hype?
Indianapolis at Jacksonville
14. Philip Rivers, Indianapolis Colt
15. Gardner Minshew's first start as an established starting quarterback
16. DeForest Buckner, Indianapolis Colt
Houston at Kansas City
21. Seeing how Bill O'Brien gets his team up after they were humiliated the last time they played in this stadium, the last time they played, period.
22. Watson could get more time to throw with Laremy Tunsil on one end on the line and the looking like a hit right tackle Tytus Howard on the other.
23. Patrick Mahomes II, even if he was just playing a football video game
24. Clyde Edwards-Helaire!!!
25. J.J. Watt, coming off of no offseason surgeries
Tennessee at Denver
26. Drew Lock throwing to an offense that got a lot better
28. The Gordon/Lindsay backfield
29. Bradley Chubb back on the field
31. Corey Davis with no excuses entering year four since his toe was surgically repaired
Cleveland at Baltimore
32. Lamar Jackson every time he takes the field
34. A healthy and football-player sized Marquise Brown
35. Baker Mayfield with paint-by-numbers play-calls and two good offensive tackles
36. The Chubb/Hunt backfield in the Stefanski offense against a Ravens defense that added Calais Campbell and Derek Wolfe to keep from getting run out of town like they were in the playoffs vs Tennessee.
37. A healthy Odell Beckham Jr
38. Myles Garrett every time he takes the field
LA Chargers at Cincinnati
39. Joe Burrow!!
40. Saying a prayer for A.J. Green before every play
41. Joe Mixon assuming he's over his "migraines"
42. The Bengals actually spent money on free agents in the offseason
44. Chris Harris Jr, Los Angeles Charger
Pittsburgh at NY Giants
45. The return of Roethlisberger against a Giants secondary already down two starters
46. Devin Bush, year two
47. The Steelers pass rush hunting Daniel Jones while he is doing Jason Garrett offensive scheme math in his head
48. Minkah Fitzpatrick hiding in the weeds any time Jones throws
49. Saquon Barkley every time he takes the field
Las Vegas at Carolina
51. Teddy Bridgewater is the #1 quarterback for a team four years after his knee spontaneously combusted
52. Christian McCaffrey every time he takes the field
54. Josh Jacobs with a non-broken shoulder
56. What does Joe Brady have up his sleeve for the Carolina offense?
57. How does a Matt Rhule NFL team perform?
Philadelphia at Washington
58. Chase Freakin Young - and four other first-round picks against an Eagles line already down two starters.
60. Seeing what Washington has planned for Antonio Gibson
61. DeSean Jackson against his old team after hanging 8-154-2 on them in the opener last year
62. Washington Football Team with a real program and head coach
Dallas at LA Rams
64. SoFi Stadium!
65. CeeDee Lamb!!
66. The return of Aldon Smith
67. How will any defense slow down this Cowboys offense?
68. Aaron Donald every time he takes the field
69. Cam Akers, hopefully behind a functional offensive line, unlike last year
Chicago at Detroit
70. Seeing who the Bears quarterback competition "winner" is
71. Cordarrelle Patterson running back touches
Green Bay at Minnesota
75. Aaron Rodgers in his first game after the Packers drafted his replacement
76. Aaron Jones in his first game after the Packers drafted his replacement
77. The Packers pass rush with a healthy Rashan Gary added to the "Smith brothers"
79. Seeing how many first and second downs Matt LaFleur runs on even though the Vikings have three new starting corners.
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
81. Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneer
82. Rob Gronkowski, Tampa Bay Buccaneer (and not retired!)
83. Ronald Jones II, undisputed starting running back
85. Devin White, year two
Seattle at Atlanta
87. DK Metcalf begins year two
88. Todd Gurley returns to Georgia as a home player
89. Jamal Adams, Seattle Seahawk
90. Russell Wilson every time he takes the field
91. Hayden Hurst, it's your time
Arizona at San Francisco
93. Kyler Murray, year two
94. Isaiah Simmons, year one
95. DeAndre Hopkins, Arizona Cardinal
96. Kenyan Drake, undisputed starting running back
97. Raheem Mostert, undisputed starting running back?
98. Chandler Jones against Trent Williams
99. Jimmy Garoppolo after the most disappointing quarter of his career
100. Fred Warner should be a household name soon