As you read, you may run into some colors in the text. Blue text is a good matchup for that team's offensive players. Red text is a bad matchup. Some other key items are below:
- All red/blue highlighting in tables is relative to the entire NFL, even when showing a limited number of teams.
- All reference to fantasy points assumes DraftKings scoring rules unless otherwise specified.
- All stats reference the full 2019 season unless otherwise specified.
- All fantasy points rankings are on a per-game basis to account for bye weeks unless otherwise specified.
This week, we'll discuss the following topics:
- Follow the Targets
- How Will They Score?
- Now #Trending
- What Have You Done for Me Lately?
- Tempo, Tempo, Tempo
Follow the Targets
This section will examine which offensive positions have the most success through the air against certain defenses.
|Defense||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Opponent|
|Arizona Cardinals||18.7%||26||4||58.8%||29||14||22.5%||32||13||Cleveland Browns|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||18.0%||6||1||62.3%||32||21||19.7%||30||7||Detroit Lions|
|Detroit Lions||19.7%||30||8||63.6%||28||13||16.7%||16||5||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|Seattle Seahawks||17.8%||27||1||57.5%||16||10||24.7%||31||6||Carolina Panthers|
|Oakland Raiders||20.9%||20||6||55.3%||25||15||23.8%||27||9||Jacksonville Jaguars|
|Houston Texans||23.6%||31||7||56.3%||15||15||20.0%||22||5||Tennessee Titans|
|New York Giants||21.7%||24||0||58.5%||31||18||19.8%||10||6||Miami Dolphins|
|Tennessee Titans||23.6%||29||3||54.8%||21||10||21.6%||25||7||Houston Texans|
- Arizona allows 183.1 yards per game to wide receivers, fourth-most in the NFL.
- Cleveland gains 164.4 yards per game via wide receivers, 11th-most.
- Tampa Bay allows 203.0 yards per game to wide receivers, most in the NFL.
- Detroit gains 199.0 yards per game via wide receivers, fourth-most.
- Tampa Bay has allowed 21 touchdowns to wide receivers, second-most.
- Detroit opponents target wide receivers on 63.6% of pass attempts, the fourth-highest ratio in the NFL.
- Tampa Bay targets its wide receivers on 61.6% of its pass attempts, the sixth-highest ratio.
- Detroit allows 182.5 yards per game to wide receivers, fifth-most in the NFL.
- Tampa Bay gains 224.8 yards per game via wide receivers, most in the NFL.
- Oakland allows 174.1 yards per game to wide receivers, eighth-most.
- Jacksonville gains 185.2 yards per game via wide receivers, sixth-most.
- Tennessee allows 49.5 receiving yards per game to running backs, fourth-most.
- Tennessee opponents target running backs on 23.6% of pass attempts, the sixth-highest ratio in the NFL.