As you read, you may run into some colors in the text. Blue text is a good matchup for that team's offensive players. Red text is a bad matchup. Some other key items are below:
- All red/blue highlighting in tables is relative to the entire NFL, even when showing a limited number of teams.
- All reference to fantasy points assumes DraftKings scoring rules unless otherwise specified.
- All stats reference the full 2018 season unless otherwise specified.
- All fantasy points rankings are on a per-game basis to account for bye weeks unless otherwise specified.
This week, we'll discuss the following topics:
Follow the Targets
This section will examine which offensive positions have the most success through the air against certain defenses.
|Defense||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Opponent|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||18.2%||6||1||62.3%||32||19||19.5%||29||7||Indianapolis Colts|
|New York Jets||22.3%||27||1||61.0%||20||16||16.7%||8||2||Miami Dolphins|
|Seattle Seahawks||18.1%||29||1||57.7%||18||8||24.2%||30||6||Los Angeles Rams|
|Philadelphia Eagles||23.6%||21||1||58.3%||22||16||18.1%||9||4||New York Giants|
|New Orleans Saints||21.7%||8||3||60.6%||24||13||17.7%||14||3||San Francisco 49ers|
|Arizona Cardinals||18.5%||28||4||58.4%||30||13||23.1%||32||13||Pittsburgh Steelers|
|Tennessee Titans||22.9%||26||3||56.0%||23||9||21.1%||24||6||Oakland Raiders|
|Oakland Raiders||21.7%||25||6||54.5%||21||13||23.8%||23||8||Tennessee Titans|
- The Jets allow 49.5 receiving yards per game to running backs, sixth-most in the NFL.
- Seattle allows 66.8 yards per game to tight ends, third-most in the NFL.
- Seattle opponents target tight ends on 24.2% of pass attempts, the fourth-highest ratio.
- Rams tight ends have scored the 12th-most fantasy points among all tight end groups in the NFL.
- Arizona allows 188.8 receiving yards per game to wide receivers, third-most.