As you read, you may run into some colors in the text. Blue text is a good matchup for that team's offensive players. Red text is a bad matchup. Some other key items are below:
- All red/blue highlighting in tables is relative to the entire NFL, even when showing a limited number of teams.
- All reference to fantasy points assumes DraftKings scoring rules unless otherwise specified.
- All stats reference the full 2018 season unless otherwise specified.
- All fantasy points rankings are on a per-game basis to account for bye weeks unless otherwise specified.
This week, we'll discuss the following topics:
- Follow the Targets
- Tweets of the Week
- Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Playcalling Preferences
- Going Deep
- Tempo, Tempo, Tempo
- Games of the Week
Follow the Targets
This section will examine which offensive positions have the most success through the air against certain defenses.
|Team||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs||Tgt %||YdsRk||TDs|
|New York Giants||17.1%||24||0||63.0%||31||8||19.9%||7||2|
|Los Angeles Chargers||19.5%||5||1||57.9%||12||5||22.6%||12||3|
The table above shows the seven worst teams in net yards per pass attempt allowed (with Miami being the worst).
- Cincinnati's opponents target running backs on 32.4% of their pass attempts, the highest ratio in the NFL.
- Cincinnati has allowed three receiving touchdowns to running backs, tied for the most in the NFL.
- Atlanta allows 197.0 yards per game to wide receivers, fourth-most.
- Atlanta has allowed 10 receiving touchdowns to wide receivers, most in the NFL.
- Arizona allows 92.2 yards per game to tight ends, most in the NFL.
- Baltimore allows 200.8 yards per game to wide receivers, third-most.
More articles from Ryan HesterSee all
Upside RBs: Late-Round Difference-Makers
Upside WRs: Late-Round Difference-Makers
Upside Only: Swinging for the Fences at Tight End
More articles on: Daily FFSee all
Daily Fantasy Sports Coverage: Week 12 - Staff
DraftKings GPP Domination: Week 12 - Alexander
FanDuel GPP Guide: Week 12 - Hindery
More articles on: DraftKingsSee all
#Trendspotting: Week 12 - Zamichieli
The Sharp Report: Week 12 - Zamichieli
Tips and Picks, Thanksgiving Edition - Lee