The opening week of the NFL season presented the first data points in months. Dynasty GMs are left with a variety of avenues to navigate player value including:
- What was a trend and what was an outlier from Week 1?
- Assessing your roster strengths and weaknesses going forward
- The fertile ground of early-season waiver wire players
- Are trades needed for the dynasty roster?
- Finally, setting the Week 2 lineup
The highest leverage aspects of the Dynasty GM's action plan this week are how they will assess potential roster weaknesses and navigating the trade market.
THE SELL LIST
The easier list and action plan involves players to sell as the marketplace is the rest of the league, where buying a player is a market of you (the buyer) working a deal with one specific GM about a specific player.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
The New Reality No.152: Quarterback Touchdown Regression Candidates
Cutting the Cord: Week 7
The New Reality No.151: Timing the Market, NFL Passing Games