The Best Value in Fantasy
Kirk Cousins is the key to winning your league. If you’re an acolyte of the “late round quarterback” philosophy, no other quarterback better fits your draft plans in 2019. Entering his second season in Minnesota, Cousins is being drafted like a bottom-tier journeyman. Yet, he’s been a top-10 fantasy quarterback each of the last four seasons, and his entire supporting cast returns intact.
Reasons why Cousins is the top quarterback to target:
- One of three quarterbacks to post Top 10 performances in four consecutive seasons
- He’s coming off a career year
- His entire supporting cast returns intact
- The Vikings offensive coaching staff has improved this offseason markedly
- His ADP implies a low-end QB2, but his floor is a low-end QB1
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose