As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Benardrick McKinney LB (HOU): 5 assists, 89% defensive snaps
- Lorenzo Alexander LB (BUF): 1 assist, 42% defensive snaps
- Todd Davis LB (DEN): 6 solos, 81% defensive snaps (left early with knee injury)
- Jabaal Sheard DE (IND): 4 solos, 75% defensive snaps
- Dante Fowler Jr DE (LAR): 3 solos, 1 assist, 1.5 sacks, 84% defensive snaps
- Jeffery Simmons DT (TEN): 1 solo, 2 assists, 41% defensive snaps
- Marquise Blair S (SEA): 9 solos, 2 assists, 1 forced fumble, 86% defensive snaps
- Terrell Edmunds S (PIT): 3 solos, 1 assist, 100% defensive snaps
- Ken Crawley CB (NO): 0% defensive snaps
And now, let's look at some Week 9 sleepers.
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose