As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Uchenna Nwosu LB (LAC): 2 solos, 1 assist, 60% defensive snaps
- Vince Williams LB (PIT): 2 solos, 2 assists, 61% defensive snaps
- A.J. Johnson LB (DEN): 6 solos, 3 assists, 1.5 sacks, 87% defensive snaps
- Brandon Graham DE (PHI): 3 solos, 1 assist, 1 sack, 77% defensive snaps
- Robert Quinn DE (DAL): 2 solos, 2 sacks, 76% defensive snaps
- Mario Addison DE (CAR): 1 solo, 75% defensive snaps
- Byron Murphy CB (ARI): 6 solos, 1 pass defended, 100% defensive snaps
- Will Redmond S (GB): 1 solo, 1 pass defended, 97% defensive snaps
- Isaiah Oliver CB (ATL): 6 solos, 100% defensive snaps
Now, let's find this week's prospects.
More articles from Sean SettleSee all
More articles on: IDPSee all
Eyes of the Guru IDP Info, Week 7 - Norton
Big Play Payday: Week 7 - Simpkins
IDP Upgrades: Week 7 - Rudnicki