As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Nick Kwiatkoski LB (CHI): 0% defensive snaps, Roquan Smith returned to the lineup
- Clay Matthews LB (LAR): 4 solos, 1 assist, 1 sack, 64% defensive snaps (suffered broken jaw out 6-8 weeks)
- David Mayo LB (NYG): 5 solos, 4 assists, 97% defensive snaps
- Isaac Rochell DE (LAC): 1 assist, 33% defensive snaps
- Chase Winovich DE (NEP): 1 solo, 1 assist, 1 sack, 29% defensive snaps
- Emmanuel Ogbah DE (KC): 2 solos, 4 assists, 80% defensive snaps
- Xavier Woods S (DAL): 5 solos, 2 assists, 96% defensive snaps
- Montae Nicholson S (WAS): 5 solos, 2 assists, 1 interception, 1 pass defended, 100% defensive snaps
- Erik Harris S (OAK): 6 solos, 1 pass defended, 100% defensive snaps
Now, on to this week's sleeper candidates!
More articles from Sean SettleSee all
More articles on: IDPSee all
IDP Matchups to Exploit and Avoid: Week 17 - Larkin
IDP Dynasty Sleepers, Week 17 - Tietgen
Eyes of the Guru IDP Info, Week 16 - Norton