As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Sean Lee OLB (DAL): 9 solos, 8 assists, 1 tackle for loss, 94% defensive snaps
- Will Compton ILB (OAK): 10 solos, 2 assists, 100% defensive snaps
- Ryan Anderson OLB (WAS): 1 solo, 1 QB hit, 89% defensive snaps
- Josh Allen DE (JAX): 1 solo, 2 QB hits, 56% defensive snaps
- Maxx Crosby DE (OAK): 2 solos, 1 tackle for loss, 80% defensive snaps
- Shelby Harris DE (DEN): 1 assist, 1 pass defended, 78% defensive snaps
- Tyrann Mathieu CB (KC): 6 solos, 1 pass defended, 86% defensive snaps
- Jourdan Lewis DB (DAL): 5 solos, 71% defensive snaps
- Sam Beal CB (NYG): 5 solos, 1 assist, 93% defensive snaps, left with neck injury
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose