As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Kevin Pierre-Louis LB (CHI): 5 solos, 80% defensive snaps
- Donald Payne LB (JAX): 11 solos, 2 assists, 1 pass defended, 100% defensive snaps
- Joe Walker LB (ARI): 5 solos, 2 assists, 1 forced fumble, 83% defensive snaps
- Jason Pierre-Paul DE (TB): 1 solo, 75% defensive snaps
- Chris Jones DT (KC): 1 solo, 3 QB hits, 81% defensive snaps
- Jaleel Johnson DT (MIN): 1 solo, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, 23% defensive snaps
- Tavon Wilson FS (DET): 6 solos, 92% defensive snaps
- Quandre Diggs S (SEA): 3 solos, 5 assists, left game with leg injury, 49% defensive snaps
- Justin Simmons S (DEN): 6 solos, 2 assists, 1 interception, 1 pass defended, 100% defensive snaps
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose