As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Nick Kwiatkoski LB (CHI): 3 solos, 1 assist, 65% defensive snaps
- Drue Tranquill LB (LAC): DNP ruled out due to calf injury
- Jerome Baker LB (MIA): 4 solos, 7 assists, 100% defensive snaps
- Jaleel Johnson DT (MIN): 4 solos, 2 assists, 1 sack
- Derek Wolfe DE (DEN): 0 tackles, 73% defensive snaps
- Clelin Ferrell DE (OAK): 1 solo, 1 pass defended, 65% defensive snaps
- Khari Willis SS (IND): 3 solos, 59% defensive snaps (left game due to concussion)
- D.J. Swearinger Sr SS (OAK): 5 solos, 2 assists, 60% defensive snaps
- Nik Needham CB (MIA): 6 solos, 2 passes defended, 1 forced fumble, 99% defensive snaps
And let's look at Week 12.
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose