As the season progresses it is hard to find those diamonds in the rough or that guy that no one has heard of. This week we are going to examine the plethora of injuries across the league and who the most likely successor is to that starting job as well as highlight some prime matchups as well as surprising performers to this point. This article will also highlight a few long-term and speculative players that could see their value rise over the course of the season.
- Matt Milano LB (BUF): 3 solos, 4 assists, 1 tackle for loss, 100% defensive snaps
- Blake Cashman LB (NYJ): 4 solos, 2 assists, 97ensive snaps (placed on IR torn pectoral muscle)
- Jon Bostic LB (WAS): 3 solos, 1 assist, 100% defensive snaps
- Matthew Ioannidis DE (WAS): 4 solos, 1 sack, 73% defensive snaps
- Michael Bennett DE (DAL): 3 solos, 1 sack
- Charles Omenihu DE (HOU): 1 assist, 58% defensive snaps
- Roderic Teamer S (LAC): DNP, ruled out with a groin injury
- Morgan Burnett S (CLE): 3 solos, 1 assist, 100% defensive snaps
- Deandre Baker CB (NYG): 4 solos, 1 assist, 1 pass defended
Now, let's take a look at Week 10's sleeper candidates.
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider and unlock the full version of this page.
You will receive our Daily Email Update
with the latest news and fantasy analysis.
We will never spam you. Ever.
Unsubscribe at any time.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose
More articles from Sean SettleSee all
More articles on: IDPSee all
Big Play Payday: Week 8 - Simpkins
IDP Upgrades: Week 8 - Rudnicki
IDP Matchups to Exploit and Avoid: Week 7 - Larkin