Will Compton (OAK): Compton may be on the wrong side of 30 when the 2020 season kicks off, but there could be an opportunity in the middle of Oakland’s linebacking corps. Compton saw 100% of the snaps last week and ended up with 5 solos and 4 helpers. Tahir Whitehead will continue to gobble up stats on the weak side, but there should be enough opportunities for a vet like Compton to compile some stats as well. Worth a grab-and-stash to see what happens once the team moves to Vegas.
Vince Biegel (MIA): This is not only a good Week 16 play but could pay dividends in 2020 and beyond. Raekwon McMillan is on the shelf for the last couple weeks of the 2019 season so look for Biegel to lead the Dolphins in tackles. Biegel may be on the inconsistent side but there will be stats up for grabs for the Dolphin D in 2020.
- 2020 Offseason Content - Bloom
- April Dynasty Trade Values - Hindery
- Free Agency News - Bloom
- 2020 Best Ball Rankings - Brimacombe
- NFL News - 3/26 - Bloom
- IDP Player Movement Analysis - Norton
- Hindsight Rankings: Running Back - Bloom
- Top 10 Rivalry Performances - Hindery
- DeAndre Hopkins to the Cardinals - Alexander
- Scouting Jarrett Stidham - Waldman