This article will update you on the absolute latest information you need to know and contextualize that information to help you figure out who to target and when in your drafts this weekend.
Last weekend, we went through position-by-position looking at the latest news. We are going to come at it from a different angle this week and instead break down the news from the perspective of specific rounds of the draft. Topics covered will include:
- The Ezekiel Elliott decision
- The 2/3 turn (the toughest part of the draft right now)
- The new landscape at quarterback with the Luck and Newton injuries
- The wide receivers to prioritize in the 6th-8th rounds
- The 9th-13th round running backs to target ahead of ADP
- The 10th-14th round wide receivers to target ahead of ADP
This article is geared specifically to 12-team best ball leagues on DRAFT and uses DRAFT ADP from the last 48 hours. However, the information and most of the draft strategy discussed should be just as useful for any season-long draft taking place this weekend. In fact, an in-depth look at where the hottest names are being drafted right this minute in relatively sharp leagues (like the tournament fields on DRAFT) could be just what you need to gain an edge in your redraft league.