Which stacks are your favorite to target and fade in Week 13?
- Patrick Mahomes II with Tyreek Hill (if active), Sammy Watkins, and/or Travis Kelce
- Aaron Rodgers with Davante Adams
- Jared Goff with Cooper Kupper, Robert Woods, or Brandin Cooks
- Nick Foles with D.J. Chark Jr
- Carson Wentz with Zach Ertz
- Andy Dalton with Tyler Boyd
- Jameis Winston with Chris Godwin or Mike Evans
- Derek Carr with Darren Waller or Tyrell Williams
- Target - Andy Dalton with Tyler Boyd - They're too cheap and the Jets' pass defense is too terrible for this pairing to fail. Auden Tate warrants exposure with Dalton back behind the wheel as well.
- Fade - Derek Carr with Darren Waller or Tyrell Williams - Waller and Williams are decent standalone plays, but Carr -- even at an affordable salary -- hasn't demonstrated the ceiling required for a tournament quarterback. He's a fringe cash game consideration on DraftKings.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
Cutting the Cord: Week 8
The New Reality No.152: Quarterback Touchdown Regression Candidates
Cutting the Cord: Week 7