Which stacks are your favorite to target and fade in Week 12 from good matchups?
- Matt Ryan and Julio Jones or Calvin Ridley
- Jameis Winston and Mike Evans or Chris Godwin
- Baker Mayfield and Odell Beckham Jr or Jarvis Landry
- Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett or D.K. Metcalf
- Derek Carr and Tyrell Williams or Darren Waller
- Daniel Jones and Evan Engram or Rhett Ellison
As long as Winston's knee isn't a concern, stacking him with either Evans or Godwin is a valid approach. But their collective cost makes a triple stack impossible.
Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett or D.K. Metcalf
Tyler Lockett is banged up, so I'm not looking at using him this week. If we get word he'll miss the game, Wilson/Metcalf stacks become a priority against a suspect Eagles secondary.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
2021 Injury Bounce Back Players
Commissioner Guide, Part 7: Solving Disputes
Commissioner Guide, Part 6: League Formats