The following offenses pose major trust questions. Do you find any more trustworthy for Week 7 than others? Are these tournament-only plays?
- Dolphins (Does Ryan Fitzpatrick move the needle for you to bet on any aspect of the passing game? Mark Walton moving up in running back pecking order, but more ambiguous than ever?)
- Bengals (Joe Mixon or bust? Is Mixon trustworthy on any level considering Giovani Bernard plays almost exclusively when the game script turns negative?)
- Titans (Is any part of the offense trustworthy? Does Ryan Tannehill starting move the needle upward for any DFS play?)
- Dolphins - A move back to Ryan Fitzpatrick would stabilize the Dolphins passing game a bit, particularly DeVante Parker whom he seems to prefer to Preston Williams. The problem is Miami is traveling to Buffalo, where they'll face off with one of the league's best pass defenses. Dolphins receivers belong nowhere near your lineups this week. Mark Walton is mildly interesting if you need a min-priced player for the last spot in your cash game lineup, but there's no ceiling there. He's on the short end of a timeshare with Kenyan Drake, plays on the worst offense in the league, and Kalen Ballage still looks like the Dolphins' primary goal-line option.
- Bengals - Mixon's price is down $1,700 from Week 1 (DraftKings), which makes him somewhat intriguing despite the uninspiring box scores. You would be hard-pressed to find a running back in Mixon's price tier who has handled 76% of his team's backfield touches over the last four weeks. If he can get off to a quick start at home against Jacksonville, and ride the wave of a positive game script for once, Mixon still has a path to appearing in first-place tournament lineups thanks to his bargain salary.
- Titans - Ryan Tannehill stinks. If a quarterback change is made in Tennessee, the best we can hope for is additional carries for Derrick Henry while the coaching staff attempts to hide Tannehill.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
2021 Injury Bounce Back Players
Commissioner Guide, Part 7: Solving Disputes
Commissioner Guide, Part 6: League Formats