Who do you trust and you are you fading in Week 8?
- Saquon Barkley (at Detroit) Trust him back from injury?
- Austin Ekeler (at Chicago) Latavius Murray just shredded them
- Chris Carson (at Atlanta) Workhorse, shootout potential
- Todd Gurley (vs. Cincinnati) Quality touches in Week 7, Big favorites
- Chase Edmonds (at New Orleans) Auto-start with no David Johnson?
- Latavius Murray (vs. Arizona) Auto-start with no Alvin Kamara?
- Christian McCaffrey (at San Francisco) Fade in a tough matchup?
- Devonta Freeman (vs. Seattle) No Ito Smith
- Josh Jacobs (at Houston)
- Royce Freeman or Philip Lindsay (at Indianapolis)
- Marlon Mack (vs. Denver)
- Ty Johnson or J.D. McKissic (vs. Giants) Worth a look if no Kerryon Johnson?
Chris Carson -- Carson trails only Leonard Fournette in my rankings this week, as the Seahawks face a Falcons team reeling in every way. Assuming Matt Ryan misses the week, Seattle should have an easy time and dictate game script; and that means a run-heavy performance.
Latavius Murray -- Murray is a must-start if Alvin Kamara misses the week, but is only a fringe GPP play if Kamara is active. The Cardinals defense is susceptible in multiple ways, and the Saints will have an easy time dictating tempo regardless of who's in the backfield.
Ty Johnson -- Johnson isn't a special runner, but with Kerryon Johnson out with a knee injury, and the Lions facing the Giants, Ty Johnson is a compelling value play. His cost is so cheap, using Johnson unlocks value elsewhere. He's worth considering in both cash and GPP builds.
Royce Freeman -- Freeman doesn't rate as a top-12 option this week in either cash or GPPs. It's impossible to know whether he or Lindsay will lead the team in snaps, and the Colts defense is opportunistic. I'll pass.