Which quarterbacks are your favorite targets and fades for Week 16?
- Philip Rivers (Poor Week 15, rebound spot vs. Oakland)
- Jacoby Brissett (Invisible showing in Week 15, T.Y. Hilton back, vs. Carolina)
- Andy Dalton (Two poor games in a row, get well matchup at Miami)
- Dwayne Haskins (Low-level offense, exploitable Giants matchup)
- Baker Mayfield (3 TDs, 4 INTs over last 3 games, vs. Baltimore)
Philip Rivers (Poor Week 15, rebound spot vs. Oakland)
The Chargers were among the league's biggest disappointments this season, and Rivers was a part of that because of poor decision-making. Fortunately, the Raiders are a "get right" defense and Rivers remains hyper-competitive. He'll want to finish the year on a high note and I think he could put up huge numbers this week. He's solidly in my cash and GPP build plans.
Dwayne Haskins (Low-level offense, exploitable Giants matchup)
He's an easy fade. Haskins hasn't played well, even if his statistical output has normalized of late. The matchup is great, sure, but this is a case of two bad teams playing in a meaningless game. You can't trust the game script either way.
Baker Mayfield (3 TDs, 4 INTs over last 3 games, vs. Baltimore)
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
Cutting the Cord: Week 8
The New Reality No.152: Quarterback Touchdown Regression Candidates
Cutting the Cord: Week 7