What passing attack storylines are of most interest for Week 9?
- Terry McLaurin: Heavy road underdog at Buffalo, QB questions, two down games in a row
- Corey Davis: Dud Week 8 with optimal matchup against Tampa Bay, buying back in against Carolina?
- How would DeSean Jackson back adjust your thinking for the Eagles passing game vs. Chicago?
- Does Mitch Trubisky make you fade Allen Robinson?
- Stefon Diggs with three monster games in a row, Adam Thielen expected to be back in Week 9, shootout potential vs. Chiefs
- Buying a T.Y. Hilton rebound against Pittsburgh in Week 9 after 2-54-0 in Week 8?
- Lions all had moments in Week 8 with soft matchup against Giants. Is Danny Amendola's role here to stay? Marvin Jones Jr the big game looming?
- All-in on Tyler Lockett against the suspect-at-best Buccaneers pass defense in Week 9? Is Lockett-Russell Wilson a chalk stack?
- Does Joe Flacco out push you away from Courtland Sutton, even with minimal competition for targets, against the Browns in Week 9?
- Keenan Allen played through a hamstring question mark last week but slipping all over the field and uncharacteristically had a clunky game despite 10 targets. Is he a quality rebound candidate with five straight games of no touchdowns against the Packers?
Stefon Diggs with three monster games in a row, Adam Thielen expected to be back in Week 9, shootout potential vs. Chiefs: Thielen and Diggs are priced as WR1 and WR3 respectively (DraftKings). It’s a great matchup but Dalvin Cook could make it hard for them to hit their salary-considered ceilings. If Thielen sits, Diggs becomes a no-brainer play.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
2021 Injury Bounce Back Players
Commissioner Guide, Part 7: Solving Disputes
Commissioner Guide, Part 6: League Formats