Which of these storylines or situations to highlight as target/avoid DFS plays in Week 10:
- If Brian Hoyer starts for the Colts, does he factor into your lineup-building compared to Jacoby Brissett? Is Zach Pascal one of the stacks you would consider?
- With Kenyan Drake traded and Mark Walton now suspended, Kalen Ballage and Myles Gaskin are the last running backs of note in Miami. Are either worth spec ownership at a minimal salary?
- Preston Williams is out for the Dolphins. Does this elevate DeVante Parker? Bring Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns, or Jakeem Grant into relevance?
- Devin Singletary logged a breakout game in Week 9. Was this a random oscillation of playing time or a strong trend set to continue?
- Kenyan Drake was a workhorse in Arizona with no David Johnson or Chase Edmonds. David Johnson is projected to return in Week 10. If he does, is Johnson a strong play? Is Drake? Neither considering the matchup against Tampa Bay?
Hoyer is an experienced veteran and played well in Brissett's stead last week. But we've seen enough from Hoyer to know he's got more bad games than good games left in his quiver. I think Pascal is a great play, but not as a stack. Assuming T.Y. Hilton is out, of course. Marlon Mack and the Colts defense is my preferred way to play the Colts this week, but throwing Pascal into a lineup with them is fine.
DeVante Parker is worth considering in both cash and GPP builds this week. With Williams done, Parker will be targeted in any game script, and the volume will be enough to generate a positive return. I wouldn't touch anyone else on the roster.
As long as Singletary is healthy, he is going to be the Bills offensive engine. He can run inside and out and is a capable receiver. Josh Allen's style of play is perfectly suited for a multi-purpose running back. It's a match made in heaven.