New or limited profile running backs litter the DFS landscape for Week 5. Who stands out as target or avoid DFS plays?
- Wayne Gallman - We probably just saw his best game all season. He's in play on full-PPR sites, possibly even for cash games, but don't expect another ceiling game vs. Minnesota.
- Ronald Jones - He was only on the field for 49% of Tampa Bay's snaps in last week's fluky 20-touch performance and isn't involved as a pass-catcher. Hard pass.
- Miles Sanders-Jordan Howard - Howard is priced up too far on DraftKings where he offers little upside as a receiver. But both Eagles backs are worth light tournament exposure due to the implied game script against the Jets.
- Buying Melvin Gordon III in his first game back? - I'm not planning on it. It would be a little surprising if Gordon was re-installed as a bell-cow his first game back and this profiles as a game the Chargers could disappoint in.
- Frank Gore - It's hard to dislike Gore at this point. But even on his best day, he doesn't have the upside to win you a GPP anymore.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
Commissioner Guide, Part 7: Solving Disputes
Commissioner Guide, Part 6: League Formats
Commissioner Guide, Part 5: Rule Twists