Which heavy favorite is your go-to play for an easy win and free-flowing DFS production in Week 7? Are any traps where you are staying away?
- Bills (-17) vs. Miami
- Packers (-7.5) vs. Oakland
- 49ers *-10) at Washington
- Bills (-17) vs. Miami - After watching speedster Terry McLaurin get behind the Dolphins defense for a pair of long touchdowns last week, John Brown is an easy call in this matchup. Assuming the crowd is going to chase Brown in GPPs, you'll want to keep an eye on Robert Foster's groin injury. Zay Jones was traded to Oakland following the emergence of rookie Duke Williams in Week 5. But Foster, who starred at the end of 2018, wasn't active for the game. Whoever starts opposite Brown makes for a worthwhile leverage play in tournaments.
- Packers (-7.5) vs. Oakland - What have the Packers done to be favored by more than a touchdown against any team (besides the Dolphins and Redskins)? The status of all three of their starting wide receivers is also in question following Monday Night Football. Depending on what shakes out in practice this week, we could see some punt options emerge in Green Bay's passing game (Hi, Jake Kumerow and Allen Lazard) but a blowout would be mildly surprising. Josh Jacobs has squashed better rush defenses than the suspect Packers unit and Oakland has been plucky, in general, this season.
- 49ers (-10) at Washington - This reeks of a low-scoring game. Outside of the 49ers defense, you can take tournament shots on Tevin Coleman and Matt Breida. After being underpriced for weeks, George Kittle is now the TE1 on DraftKings in a week where there is no reason to spend above Austin Hooper at the position. Even at lower ownership in tournaments, rostering Kittle is questionable. San Francisco shouldn't need to pass much to win this game.
- Leonard Fournette is deserving of mega-chalk status. He's handled a staggering 92% of Jacksonville's backfield touches this season and the Bengals have allowed 57% more fantasy points than league average to opposing running backs.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
2021 Injury Bounce Back Players
Commissioner Guide, Part 7: Solving Disputes
Commissioner Guide, Part 6: League Formats