Which stacks stand out as ones to target in Week 15 for lineups and which are risky plays?
- Ryan Tannehill + A.J. Brown
- Tom Brady + Julian Edelman
- Aaron Rodgers + Davante Adams
- Ryan Fitzpatrick + Mike Gesicki
- Patrick Mahomes II + Travis Kelce
- Gardner Minshew + D.J. Chark Jr
- Derek Carr + Darren Waller
- Philip Rivers + Keenan Allen
- Baker Mayfield + Jarvis Landry
- Jimmy Garoppolo + George Kittle
- Jared Goff + Robert Woods
- Dak Prescott + Amari Cooper
Ryan Tannehill + A.J. Brown -- Tannehill is playing out of his mind (9 yards per attempt) and A.J. Brown is benefiting. Brown hadn't played more than 69% of snaps through Week 9, but has averaged over 85% of snaps in the last month. Brown and Tannehill is a one of my favorite GPP stacks this week, and I would consider using Tannehill in cash given his price tag.
Aaron Rodgers + Davante Adams -- Rodgers and Adams are too volatile this year to trust in cash lineups, but they're talented enough to be the No. 1s at their respective positions any given week; so for GPP purposes, they're in play.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
The New Reality No.152: Quarterback Touchdown Regression Candidates
Cutting the Cord: Week 7
The New Reality No.151: Timing the Market, NFL Passing Games