Which of the big favorites in Week 5 are you optimistic or skeptical about regarding DFS lineups?
- Bears (at Oakland) - The Bears should win convincingly in London but their defense is the only high-exposure play in this game.
- Vikings (at NYG) - Dalvin Cook will deservedly be right there with Christian McCaffrey as this week's mega-chalk. Kirk Cousins shouldn't have to pass more than 25 times to beat the Giants.
- Eagles (vs NYJ) - Philadelphia's passing attack presents a mismatch for the Jets' secondary. Play your Carson Wentz stacks.
- Patriots (at WAS) - This is like when the Ultimate Warrior used to fight the Brooklyn Brawler on Saturday mornings. Josh Gordon is set up for his best game of the season and Tom Brady can also be stacked with Phillip Dorsett. It's a shame there isn't anyone on the Washington side to run it back with.
- Chargers (vs DEN) - After losing star defensive end Melvin Ingram III last week, the Chargers are officially too banged up on both sides of the ball to be favored by a touchdown against any NFL team (besides Miami). Keenan Allen should be fine but don't overlook Courtland Sutton, Emmanuel Sanders, and Phillip Lindsay.
More articles from Chad ParsonsSee all
Commissioner Guide, Part 7: Solving Disputes
Commissioner Guide, Part 6: League Formats
Commissioner Guide, Part 5: Rule Twists