SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE:
Each Sunday Morning, check back here to see if there are any updates to the primary cash game lineup. Hit me up on Twitter with any questions
Sunday Morning Update:
Two main things to talk about this morning.
1) In somewhat of a surprise move, Zach Ertz is going to play this week. This ultimately means that Dallas Goedert is no longer in play for cash games unless we get a report that Ertz is going to be limited. Goedert makes for a nice GPP play, but not something that you can trust in cash. The good news is that Jack Doyle at $5,000 is also in a great spot with Eric Ebron out and makes a nice pivot down.
2) Weather is starting to become an issue in both New York and Kansas City. There is some people concerned about the SF/KC game, but I don't think this is an issue due to light wind, the heavy rain moving out around game time, and the game total has not moved.
This solidifies Lamar Jackson as the top cash game play as Mahomes will likely have some trouble throwing the ball at times in the wind.
|Opening Total||Current Total|
Updated Cash Game Roster-
I played around with a lot of different things this morning, but ultimately here is where I have landed. Auden Tate is the one that scares me, and the other roster that I had moved Tate up to Sterling Shepard and D.J. Moore down to Christian Kirk. Ultimately this is more of a GPP/Cash + lineup as Kirk and Shepard both are too volatile for me.
- QB Lamar Jackson, BAL, $8,700
- RB Miles Sanders, PHI, $5,800
- RB Saquon Barkley, NYG, $7,600
- WR- D.J. Moore, CAR, $6,800
- WR DeVante Parker, MIA, $6,000
- WR Auden Tate, CIN, $5,200
- TE Jack Doyle, IND, $5,000
- Flex RB- Christian McCaffrey, $11,000
- TD Pittsburgh Steelers, $3,700
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- Kansas City (vs Oak) – 30.5 points
- Philadelphia (vs Mia) 27.25 points
- Green Bay (vs NYG)- 25.75 points
- Baltimore (vs SF) – 25.5 points
REVIEW OF LAST WEEK-
Last week was a great week. The Sunday morning update was critical as Alshon Jeffery being out pushed me on to Zach Ertz. D.J. Moore went under-owned and was tremendous racking up 126 yards and two touchdowns at just 20% owned. The lineup finished in the top 5% of all cash game lineups. Alvin Kamara was disappointing but was so highly owned that it did not matter. At the quarterback position, Jameis Winston was the better play than Matt Ryan, but Ryan was the most popular play in cash as he was 77% owned.