SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE:
Each Sunday Morning check back here to see if there are any updates to the primary cash game lineup.
Some late news broke on Saturday night that it looks like Matthew Stafford is not going to play this week. This is pretty major news as it is going to change the dynamics of my team. With Jeff Driskel being the backup going against the fast defense of the Bears, the Bears are now the top option on defense on this slate. The problem that we have here though is fitting a defense with an extra $500 salary is a tough spot.
Below is what we are going with this week. Some key changes to the previous lineup.
1) Eric Ebron over Rhett Ellison. This one is entirely due to red zone expectations. I think it is more likely that Ebron plays a larger role in the red zone and has a higher chance at a touchdown this week. If you want to go Ellison, by all means, go for it, but this one was a close one. Greg Olsen was also in play, but I was unable to find $100 in salary to go up to him. You could do this if you like Christian Kirk over D.J. Moore
2) The second change I made was John Brown down to Marquise Brown. This solves a few different problems for me this week. First, it gets me a share against Lamar Jackson. If Jackson is going to have a big game, it is likely going to be with Marquise Brown. If Jackson is popular, having Brown limits my exposure to him and the only risk is a massive rushing performance from him. When Brown is healthy he is far and away the top guy in this offense and by all accounts he is good to go this week. The second thing this does is it saves me enough salary to go up to the Bears defense which is something that I mentioned earlier is a key play for me now that Stafford is out.
- QB Jameis Winston- TB, $7,900
- RB Jaylen Samuels- PIT, $6,200
- RB Christian McCaffrey- CAR, 10,500
- WR- D.J. Moore, CAR, $5,800
- WR Michael Thomas, NO, $8,700
- WR Marquise Brown, Bal, $5,300
- TE Eric Ebron, Ind, $4,900
- Flex RB- David Montgomery, $6,400
- TD Chicago Bears, $4,200
SITUATIONS THAT STAND OUT TO THIS WEEK ON THE MAIN SLATE.
- New Orleans (vs ATL) – 31.75 points
- Tampa (vs ARI) – 28.75 points
- Indianapolis (vs MIA)- 27.25 points
- Kansas City (vs TEN) – 27.25 points
More articles from Devin Knotts
More articles on: Daily FF
10 Things I Wish I Knew When Starting DFS - Freeman
DFS Coverage: Super Bowl - Staff
DFS Coverage: Conference Championships - Staff
More articles on: FanDuel