On FantasyDraft, in order to upload lineups to their website, you need to upload the lineups into their template as each template has a unique processing key that Footballguys is unable to replicate.
1) Begin with the Footballguys Lineup Optimizer which can be found here
2) Once you have built your lineups using the lineup optimizer, hit the Export button which will export your lineups into a CSV format.
3) Download the FantasyDraft Upload template. This can be found under lineups=> upload lineup=> download template.
4) Copy and paste the optimizer output into row 2 the template. Do not delete the first row which has the positions included.
5) Save the file, and use this file to upload to FantasyDraft on the lineup page.
Any questions? Please send a note to knotts@footballguys and I will be sure to help you out.