As you read, you may run into some colors in the text. Blue text is a good matchup for that team's offensive players. Red text is a bad matchup. Some other key items are below:
- All red/blue highlighting in tables is relative to the entire NFL, even when showing only a limited number of teams.
- All reference to fantasy points assumes DraftKings scoring rules unless otherwise specified.
- All stats reference the full 2018 season unless otherwise specified.
- All fantasy points rankings in the matchup graphics are on a per-game basis to account for bye weeks.
This week, we'll discuss the following topics:
- Follow the Targets
- Playcalling Preferences
- Looks Can Be Deceiving
- Grab Bag
- NEW Feature: Strength vs. Weakness
Follow the Targets
In this section, we'll examine how the worst passing defenses in the NFL allow their production.
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||20.0%||28||3||57.9%||29||14||22.1%||32||5|
|New Orleans Saints||19.6%||11||2||61.9%||32||14||18.5%||11||1|
|New York Giants||22.1%||16||5||55.3%||9||5||22.5%||17||1|
Want to see the rest?
Become a Season Long Pro to view the full version of this page.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose