As you read, you may run into some colors in the text. At #Trendspotting HQ, we received some feedback that the green vs. red text was indecipherable for red-green colorblind folks. So going forward, blue text is a good matchup for that team's offensive players. And red text is a bad matchup. Some other key items are below:
- All reference to fantasy points assumes DraftKings scoring rules unless otherwise specified.
- All stats reference the full 2018 season unless otherwise specified.
- All fantasy points rankings in the matchup graphics are on a per-game basis to account for bye weeks.
This week, we'll discuss the following topics:
- Follow the Targets
- Going Deep
- The Weakest Links
- How Will They Score?
- Playcalling Preferences
- New England (vs. Kansas City)
- Atlanta (vs. Tampa Bay)
- Cincinnati (vs. Pittsburgh)
Follow the Targets
In this section, we'll examine how the worst passing defenses in the NFL allow their production.
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||23.2%||31||2||54.2%||24||9||22.6%||32||2|
|Kansas City Chiefs||20.9%||32||3||59.0%||23||5||20.1%||31||1|
|New Orleans Saints||19.3%||14||1||63.2%||32||10||17.5%||2||0|
Want to see the rest?
Become a Season Long Pro to view the full version of this page.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose