Week 1 of the NFL season has come and gone. It's important to take note of different storylines and situations, but it's also important not to overreact on some of these circumstances and occurrences.
LAST YEAR (2017) AFTER WEEK 1
- Trevor Siemian was the 4th ranked quarterback. He wound up playing 11 games and finished 29th.
- Mike Gillislee had three rushing touchdowns for New England in Week 1. He finished with 5 for the season and finished 70th among PPR running backs.
- Tarik Cohen started off with a bang in 2017, finishing as the 2nd ranked running back in Week 1. He finished 29th in PPR scoring, which is a respectable result, but he is not a Top 10 back.
- Kenny Golladay started as the 5th ranked wide receiver thanks to two touchdown catches. He finished with three touchdowns for the season and ranked 70th.
- Broncos wide receiver Bennie Fowler also had two touchdowns in Week 1 and finished with three touchdowns and a 78th ranking.
- Jesse James, Austin Hooper, Coby Fleener and Charles Clay were all among the Top 6 in tight ends after Week 1 last season. None finished in the Top 15 at season's end.
Want to see the rest?
Become a Season Long Pro to view the full version of this page.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose