Tight End Story Lines for Week 10
- Is Travis Kelce an auto-start for cash games?
- If Rob Gronkowski is on track to play, do you trust him?
- Vance McDonald and Jordan Reed have optimal matchups - is either a strong DFS play?
- Jack Doyle vs. Eric Ebron with similar salaries
- Ben Watson coming off two strong games but concerning snap counts
James Brimacombe: If you are playing cash games, then yes Travis Kelce is the guy you want to insert into your lineup every single time, especially if Zach Ertz is not an option on the main slate of games. The Chiefs just move the ball so fast and pile up the touchdowns. Kelce has benefited with six touchdowns so far this season and should end the year in the double-digit range. He is safe for about 8-10 targets each game and hasn’t had a game below 5 catches or 61 yards since his dud in Week 1.
Right now I can’t trust Rob Gronkowski because of his high price and the fact that he hasn’t scored a touchdown since Week 1. All the rumors before the start of the season about him possibly getting traded or retiring seem to have some truth to them as it just hasn’t clicked for the superstar tight end this season. He could very well be in line for one of his Gronk Smash type of games but at the price, I will have to pass once again.
Want to see the rest?
Become a Daily Fantasy Pro to view the full version of this page.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose