Which of these running back storylines for Week 10 will influence your lineup building?
- Leonard Fournette returning to the lineup for Jacksonville
- Chris Carson potentially be out, clearing path for Mike Davis
- Washington's offensive line injuries affecting Adrian Peterson
- Elijah McGuire coming off 1A snap level for Jets in first game back Week 9
- Mark Ingram II has been the clear second option to Alvin Kamara since Week 5. Is Ingram off the DFS radar until further notice?
- Doug Martin and Jalen Richard as catch-up mode options
- Aaron Jones and/or Jamaal Williams with added clarity of Ty Montgomery being traded
James Brimacombe: Mike Davis and Aaron Jones are the two names out of this bunch that I feel good about in a GPP build. Davis is coming off a game where he saw 22 touches for 107 total yards and has also played the Rams back in Week 5 where he rushed 12 times for 68 yards and a touchdown. I think he can put up a solid game with the opportunity and I don’t think it will really matter the game script.
As far as Aaron Jones goes, the Packers have a great home matchup against the Dolphins who have struggled against defending the run and with no Montgomery to steal work from Jones and Williams I feel like Jones has a shot to take a big stride this week in a positive game script with the Packers as a -9.5 point favorite at home.
Want to see the rest?
Become a Daily Fantasy Pro to view the full version of this page.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose