Which depth chart and Week 10 situation is worth considering for DFS?
- Bengals without A.J. Green, ideal Saints matchup
- Paul Richardson Jr to IR, Washington options with elite Tampa Bay matchup
- Lions without Golden Tate but underwhelming in Week 9
- Jets adding Quincy Enunwa back into the lineup
- Jaguars amalgam of all inexpensive options, strong Colts matchup
- Trusting even Corey Davis for the defunct Tennessee passing game? Patriots Matchup
- Raiders without Amari Cooper
- Dolphins with Kenny Stills back, even opportunity for DeVante Parker
James Brimacombe: With no A.J. Green and against the Saints, you have to consider Tyler Boyd. Boyd is having his breakout season as Dalton continues to feed him the football. Through eight games his 66 targets for 49/620/5 is no joke and he must be considered as a sneaky borderline WR1 against the Saints in a game that looks to be one of the highest scoring games on the weekend.
Corey Davis is the other name that I want to take shots on this week. He has had a hard time finding the end zone so far this season with only one score on the board. The Titans are now 4-4 on the season and will need Davis to step up for them to take a serious run at a playoff berth. The Titans will have a home game against the Patriots which should be in Davis favor and with Mariota coming off a big Monday Night Football performance against the Cowboys I hope the momentum carries on to the next week and the two can connect for a score.
Want to see the rest?
Become a Daily Fantasy Pro to view the full version of this page.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose