My approach to FanDuel's Daily Games
In salary cap games where other companies are determining prices, I like to see where their thoughts differ substantially from my projections. My value chart below matches my projections against FanDuel's prices:
Some explanation of my Excel manipulation is in order:
- Everything is sorted by position
- I have converted my projections to FanDuel Fantasy Points. These figures appear in the FP column.
- The Price column reflects FanDuel's Week 21 Price
- The Ratio column reflects the expected points multiplier (per thousand of salary). The higher value the better.
- H-Value represents our own proprietary formula that matches the price and expected fantasy points (the higher the value the better).
- Indicator = Ratio squared x H-Value. It attempts to prioritize the value plays.
More articles from David DoddsSee all
More articles on: Daily FFSee all
The Sharp Report: Week 7 - Zamichieli
Daily Fantasy Sports Coverage: Week 7 - Staff
Vegas Value Chart: Week 7 - Lee