Redraft (1 point per reception) Team Defense Rankings
These rankings are based on the following parameters:
- 6 points per touchdown scored, 2 points per safety
- 2 points per turnover
- 1 point per sack
Please read the fine print at the bottom of the page for complete details.
|1||TD Jacksonville Jaguars, JAX||1||1||1||1||1||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|2||TD Los Angeles Rams, LAR||2||2||2||2||2||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|3||TD Philadelphia Eagles, PHI||4||3||4||4||3||3.6||4.0||3.7|
|4||TD Minnesota Vikings, MIN||3||6||3||3||4||3.8||3.0||3.3|
|5||TD Los Angeles Chargers, LAC||5||7||5||5||7||5.8||5.0||5.7|
Want to see the rest?
Become a Season Long Pro to view the full version of this page.
Special Offer: New DRAFT.com customers who deposit $10
get our Season Long Pro plan for FREE.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose
Notes and technical details
- The default sort order is the average of the rankings, with unranked players counting as 33 points.
- You may also sort the list according to the median rank (Mdn) or the "adjusted average" (AAV), which is computed by throwing out the highest and lowest rankings and averaging the remaining ranks.
- If you exclude one or more rankers, all of the computed columns (Current Rankings, AVG, Mdn, and AAV) will behave as if those people never turned in any rankings. For example, if you exclude all but two rankers, then the AVG column will only reflect the average of those two rankers.
- The behavior of the leftmost column (Current Rankings) changes depending on how you sort the list:
- If you sort the list based on median or adjusted average, the leftmost column reflects the rank according to the median or adjusted average. This allows you to see, for example, who the 33rd-ranked WR by median is.
- If you sort the list any other way (e.g. by a particular ranker), the leftmost column reflects the players' ranks according to the mean. This allows you to see how a particular ranker's rankings differ from the consensus.
Time: 0.219809055328 seconds