Dynasty Overall Rankings
These rankings are based on the following parameters:
- A twelve-team PPR league where each team starts one QB, two RBs, three WRs, one TE, one PK, and one Team Defense/ST.
- Passing: 1 point per 20 yards, 4 points per TD, -1 point per interception thrown
- Rushing/Receiving: 1 point per 10 yards, 6 points per TD
- 1 point per reception
Please read the fine print at the bottom of the page for complete details.Click here to see who's moving up and who's moving down.
|1||RB LeVeon Bell, PIT||1||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|2||WR Odell Beckham Jr, NYG||2||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|3||WR Julio Jones, ATL||3||3.0||3.0||3.0|
|4||RB DeMarco Murray, DAL||4||4.0||4.0||4.0|
|5||WR Dez Bryant, DAL||5||5.0||5.0||5.0|
Notes and technical details
- The default sort order is the average of the rankings, with unranked players counting as 76 points.
- You may also sort the list according to the median rank (Mdn) or the "adjusted average" (AAV), which is computed by throwing out the highest and lowest rankings and averaging the remaining ranks.
- If you exclude one or more rankers, all of the computed columns (Current Rankings, AVG, Mdn, and AAV) will behave as if those people never turned in any rankings. For example, if you exclude all but two rankers, then the AVG column will only reflect the average of those two rankers.
- The behavior of the leftmost column (Current Rankings) changes depending on how you sort the list:
- If you sort the list based on median or adjusted average, the leftmost column reflects the rank according to the median or adjusted average. This allows you to see, for example, who the 33rd-ranked WR by median is.
- If you sort the list any other way (e.g. by a particular ranker), the leftmost column reflects the players' ranks according to the mean. This allows you to see how a particular ranker's rankings differ from the consensus.
Time: 0.0172998905182 seconds